We are looking for a responsible Admin Volunteer to undertake a variety of administrative tasks in collaboration with or in absence of the Operations Manager.
ROLE TITLE : Admin Volunteer
LOCATION : Smart Works, Edinburgh
REPORTING TO : Operations Manager, Smart Works, Edinburgh
COMMITMENT: 6 months minimum, 2 days a week Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm
This role supports the Operations Manager in all administrative areas of the office in order to ensure the smooth running of the day to day systems of the busy office.
* Liaising with clients, volunteers, referral agencies and other stakeholders
* Answering the phone, answering or forwarding emails to relevant people
* Accepting donations and deliveries
* Updating the database and the contact list
* Booking and confirming client appointments
* Following up with clients after their visit
* Communicating with volunteers to confirm their attendance and providing them with feedback from clients
* Assisting at the events and other ad hock duties
* Experience in a similar administrative role.
* Knowledge of office management systems and procedures – familiar with database management, records management, filling system, confident over the phone, familiar with inventory control, confidential.
* MS Office proficiency – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, experienced with SharePoint
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Up-to-date with office applications– Hootsuite, MailChimp, WordPress, Google Calendar
* Ability to multitask and prioritise the daily workload
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Experience with Social Media Marketing
If this exciting role could be the opportunity you have been looking for, please send your CV to Kasia Regula at Edinburgh@smartworks.org.uk
Closing date Monday 15th August 2016